The next 6-week session begins the week of May 15, 2017. Register early to reserve your spot!
New students must register in person at Throwing Mud Gallery for the 6-week class. Please print and fill out a Registration Form, and drop it off in person with your full class registration fee. Address: 2212 North 30th Street, Tacoma, WA 98403. In the event that a class is canceled, students will have the option of transferring to another class, or having their registration fee refunded. A $50 cancellation processing fee will be withheld for dropping a class or rescheduling less than 2 weeks before the first day of class. No refunds or credits will be given for missed classes or withdrawals after the class session has begun.
Evening Classes, 6 to 8:30pm
- Mondays, May 15 to June 19, 2017*
- Tuesdays, May 16 to June 20, 2017
- Thursdays, May 18 to June 22, 2017
*No class on May 29. A make-up class will be scheduled.
Morning Classes, 10 to 12:30pm
- Tuesdays, May 16 to June 20, 2017 – wait list
- Thursdays, May 18 to June 22, 2017 – limited space
- Saturdays, May 20 to June 24, 2017 – wait list